Although using environmental-friendly measures can help limit drastic weather conditions, natural disasters are something we cannot control. What we can do is evacuate from the area with the basic necessities and leave our property behind in the hands of fate.
All calamities like hurricanes, snow storms, and tornados if severe can leave behind their mark in the form of massive damage. Thankfully, technology has improved and we today have the means to restore the buildings back to their original state.
How Always Dry can help you deal with severe restoration experts?
Until and unless your building is massively compromised on the structural front, Always Dry can help you deal with the damage effectively. From floods to snow, lightning, and hail, hurricanes to earthquakes, we are beside you in every kind of disaster damage. Our resources are very extensive and updated.
Here are some facilities we provide:
- Temporary power generation
- Emergency lighting facility
- Air conditioning
- Stabilizing indoor humidity
We also provide food, shelter, and logistical support to our clients in their difficult times.
Steps to restore your property from restoration experts include
- Providing emergency facilities- The very first step that our team does is to remove all potential hazards. As we all know, post-storm, cases of fallen trees, torn electric lines, and broken structures spread everywhere are very common. So, we try to take care of these loose ends first to prevent more damage.
- Inspection- After we have gotten rid of the immediate risks, our trained personnel thoroughly inspect the property. This is very important because natural disasters often cause damage that may come to the forefront after a while. For example, the storm may have weakened a certain structure which may fall apart after a few days and harm you and your family members in the process. So, to prevent such short-term and long-term consequences, rigorous inspection is crucial.
- Water removal and drying- If your home is severely hit by a flood, we take quick measures to get rid of the water and also use dehumidifiers to dry up any remaining moisture.
- Repair and reconstruct- Our team is competent enough to repair almost all kinds of damage. We have helped many with carpet restoration, roof repair to even complete interior remodeling.
We help you to claim insurance
We understand that filing a natural calamity insurance claim can be emotionally stressful especially when the extent of damage is massive. But, worry not, we are here to help quicken the entire process. You can thank our years of maintaining good relationships with several insurance providers for that.
From filling out forms, and properly documenting the damage to billing the insurance providers, we are here to support you in every way possible.